Analysis of working environment
The most important at the outset is that our employees understand your business, your needs and demands of workers; they have done an audit of premises and equipment. Thanks to this, employees can propose a new concept of workplace, which will increase the productivity of your employees and ultimately the productivity and profitability of the entire company.
This entire process takes place in several steps:
• Analysis of needs, through interviews with key persons in order to set clear objectives and requirements
• Evaluate the location and building, whether it is compatible with your requirements
• Development of proposals to find a new, satisfactory working environment
• Assure the functionality and features of construction works
• Assess the budget for the project and determine the total cost